Top 15 Casino Sign Up Offers UK – December 2021
New Exclusive Desktop Offers, Bonuses & Free Spins
- We compare the best 15 UK Regulated Casino brands to bring you the most valuable casino sign up offers available for both new and existing customers.
- Our team of experts have reviewed over 100 casino sites in search for the most honest, fair and clean gambling experience.
- The approved brands in the list offer a wide range of exciting online casino games, including, video slots, live casino, live roulette, blackjack, and Baccarat.
- Click ‘GET BONUS’ to claim your massive deposit bonus!
Terms and Conditions apply to each of the presented offers, click “GET BONUS” for more details. Offers are valid for United Kingdom Residents aged 18+
Types of Online Sign Up Casino Offers
Online casino sign up offers generally fall under one of a few overlaying types; As the online casino player, you should pick the one that best fits the intended games and size of deposit.
The common types of online casino offers are:
- Matched deposit casino offers – The most common and straightforward type of online casino bonus offers, the online casino will match a first deposit up to a certain amount, i.e. a 200 casino bonus means that the first deposit will be matched with bonus funds up to £200
- Welcome packages – Similar to the match deposit bonus, normally applies to several deposits after the first, with varying percentage of each deposit matched. A bonus of £1600 Welcome package would normally be split over four deposits, with varying amounts and percentage limit to each deposit.
- Free spins – Free spins are a specific slot related online casino offer which awards the new online casino player with a predetermined amount of free spins as an online casino bonus.
- Cashback rewards – Some online casino offers aren’t presented in cash value or money equivalence, but rather awarded based on playing over a longer period with the online casino reimbursing players for a certain percentage of accumulated losses.
It is worth mentioning that at times, online casinos will combine one or more of these bonus types into one very enticing online casino bonus offer for new casino players
How to Pick a New Online Casino Sign Up Offer
There are many important factors to examine and consider when picking a new online casino site and sign up offer to use, these are the types of sign up offers that are common in the UK:
- Matched Deposit – The most popular type of offer will match your initial deposit up to a certain amount, at percentages between 50 and 200. it is important to check the number of times the bonus amounts needs to be turned over and the odds required
- Free Spins – Free spins will often accompany other bonus elements as an added incentive, these free spins will generally not yield any winnings but if a player is lucky they might provide a small initial bankroll for when you are trying out a new online casino
- Deposit/Spend X and Get X – In terms of percentage returned these offers will usually provide the best odds but the amounts offered are small and releasing these bonuses is usually more difficult then the matched deposit offers. Unless you intend to only deposit a small minimal amount these are usually not the best bonuses to utilize.
Online Casino Apps Sign Up Offers
The best online casinos will have good user experience products for both desktop and mobile devices and even specific applications for the more popular mobile phones on the market.
We have found that the amount of resources an online casino brand puts into creating an intuitive and seamless mobile experience is highly indicative of how much they value players enjoyment of their products, because the mobile experience is important within itself and seems to be a good indicator generally, we have taken the quality of the mobile casino apps into heavy consideration when ranking the top 10 online casino sign up offers in the UK.
Online Casino Deposit Methods
Since the UK is a fully regulated online gambling market regulated UK gambling operators are practically unlimited in the banking options they can offer players. A wide variety of payment methods of all kinds, e-wallets, credit cards, bank transfers and more are readily available with the main difference being the daily limits afforded to players. For new players PayPal might be the option with the least hassle while high rollers should probably use bank wires as these will carry the lowest fees.
Top 15 Online Casino Sign Up Offers
Casino sign up offers can seem like a bit of a mine field to navigate at times, with the less reputable casinos often flashing enticing offers and what eventually turns out to be unattainable terms for actually enjoying the bonus funds. Even some of the more straightforward and known casino brands load up on difficult requirements which mean most new customers do not actually get to enjoy the full bonuses.
We have taken this into consideration and try and feature online casino sites and offers which are attainable, there are going to be terms to adhere to and these offers are not free money but an honest player who puts in a little effort should be able to attain reasonable results by applying to the bonuses featured in our table
Online Casino Games
The best online casinos have a wide variety of games including craps, baccarat, pai gow and many more but these popular games are the ones we pay most attention to when rating our online casinos:
- Roulette – A classic casino game and one which has translated very well to the online casinos as well, roulette can be played in the live casino or a virtual table and with several sets of rules (European or American as well as some wilder variations)
- Slots – Slots are the perfect example of a game that is tailored made for the computer screen, other then pulling a lever the experience is practically identical and players who enjoy slots will also love the online variety. In addition, since players from across the globe play the same jackpot games these regularly pay out massive amounts to players, even more so then live slot games.
- Blackjack – Another brick and mortar casino classic, blackjack is also a lot of fun as both a live casino game and a virtual one. Live dealer games are available at all major online casinos and provide a good substitute for the real thing when you don’t feel like dressing up and leaving the house.
- Other Products – Most good online casino brands also offer sports betting, bingo and poker and a casino with a strong complimentary suite of games can be a big advantage for when you might be interested in mixing it up
Legal Status of Online Casinos in the UK
Operating an online casino in the UK is allowed based on licenses given out buy the government appointed regulator, the UKGC. All the brands presented to you at Top 15 casino sites UK have been approved by the UKGC and are under constant scrutiny to adhere to the highest standards of service, security and transparency. Because of the progressive attitude in the UK online gamblers can feel safe and secure.
Opening an Online Casino Account
Opening an online casino account for UK users is a rather painless process, basic information that includes full name, address and phone number are basically all that is required when registering for a new account.
The next step is making a deposit, which will of course require the submission of a payment method which can at most cases be either an e-wallet, personal credit card or debit card of almost any kind. Debit cards can be especially useful as they can help keep gaming funds separate from day to day monies and allow for greater control and monitoring.
As you become a regular player and make multiple deposits and withdrawals the online casino operator is required by law to confirm the identity of the account owner which can at times be a bit arduous as scans and documents aren’t always as sufficient as one would expect. Although being a bit of a pain the vast majority of players have no serious issue and manage to supply the regulators demand rather easily.
From here on out is is smooth sailing and you can play, gamble and have fun responsibly as much as you would like.
Top 15 Casino Sites UK is a comparison website dedicated to online casinos regulated by the United Kingdom Gaming Commission (UKGC) and the welcome offers and information displayed is intended only for UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18 and as such this information pertains to UK residents playing on a UKGC regulated online casino
Online Casino Vs Brick & Mortar
The choice between an online casino and an old school b&m is one that comes down to personal preference, often dictated by the social situation but there are also objective differences that are with examining and make the online casino a much more viable option the vast majority of the time
- Online casinos are always available – a real life casino requires a commitment from the player while an online casino is available 24/7 be it sitting on the john or boarding a flight.
- Online casinos offer more variety – A live casino is limited by it’s floor space and there not be more then a handful of options even in heart of London. Online casinos however can offer endless amounts of games, there is never any wait and stakes can vary to a much higher degree.
- High rollers get better treatment – This is a common misconception when people consider the two casino options, although the past ten years have seen live casinos initiate reward programs in an attempt to combat the reward schemes of online casinos, online casinos still provide a much superior compensation package for new and regular visitors alike
- Welcome offers – Perhaps the biggest difference and the main reason why playing at an online casino is a much more viable proposition. As an online casino player you will be constantly courted and offered lucrative offers for when you choose to open a new account. The first set of deposits will usually garner healthy multipliers that can amount to thousands of pounds. On the other hand, at the live casino you can trade in whatever amount of cash into chips and that will be the funds you get to play with, an absolute zero added value compared to 100% and more at the online casino
Bottom Line on Picking an Online Casino Sign Up Offers
We have done our best to simplify the choice for you, now we recommend signing up to one or two of the online casinos presented above choose the one you stick to after a few days of trying them out, and remember to have fun!
Disclaimer: Our list of the best casino sites is the result of hard work from our team of casino fans and experts. While we do only recommend the operators we have had positive experiences with, we do receive commission fees from these casino sites for referring players to them. please note that terms and conditions apply to all the offers presented above and are only available to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over